Government to provide a capital grant of up-to Rs 50 lakhs for startups
The Government of Nepal has invited proposals for the purpose of providing capital grants for startup (innovation) through the National Planning Commission. The commission has asked for proposals through their website.
Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Individuals or Institutions are invited to submit a proposal for a capital grant of Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 5,000,000.
Where to submit the form?
A notice has been issued to prepare the proposal in the format mentioned in the working procedures and criteria and send it to the office of the National Planning Commission within 30 days. To submit an offer, you need to register through the online system, create a username and password then login. For this, the commission has called for submitting the form through this website http://startup.npc.gov.np.
How to submit the proposal for Startup Capital?
Here are the steps you can follow to submit a proposal.
- Go to the website provided by the National Planning Commission
- Register by entering your name and email.
- Verify the account with your email
- The application form will be now available
- Provide your idea, details of what you are trying to do, all the information (It will be kept safe) and submit the proposal
- It will be sent for review and you will be notified soon.
- Click here to download the procedure.
- Click here to understand the criteria.
- Click here to download the form format.
Also to let you know, we are an incubator. At cellapp we turn ideas into products. Let’s talk if you have an idea. Here, we have free mentorship programs for any startup teams. For free mentorship session click here.